Monday, October 17, 2011

I Learned A New Word Today--Phaleristics

From time to time I check  Google's Blog Search  and more often than not I find nothing of interest.
This morning I found two postings on bookplates and Phaleristics in Portugal..
Here is a link to satisfy your curiosity.

I will be attending a library book sale in Princeton, New Jersey on Friday .
Here is a link:

Speaking of library book sales, I attended one on Saturday in Media Pennsylvania., a Republican stronghold.
.I arrived about one hour after the opening and by that time many of  the dealers with scanners had come and gone.Much to my surprise , in plain sight there were eight signed copies of a book by Mitt Romney at two dollars each..No one seemed to be interested in them.Could this be some sort of leading indicator?
On Sunday I will be in Albany , New York visiting  the 37th annual antiquarian book and ephemera fair.
Here is a link to that show.

If you  are near Princeton or Albany and have bookplates for sale or exchange
I would like to hear from you.

I won't be back home until Tuesday October 25th so my next posting will be on Thursday October 27th

No comments: