Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bookplates On Ebay

From time to time I list duplicate bookplates on Ebay.

My selections are eclectric and hopefully you will be pleased with some of them.

Three of the 25 listed items are shown below.

To see all of them just follow this link and search by seller name  bookplatemaven

www.ebay.com



The frog was designed by K. Kawasaki  for Shoji  Kozuka the president of The Japanese Bookplate Society (circa 1933) It was printed from six blocks.

The airplane bookplate was designed by the owner F.A.Willwerth





The woodcut polo player was done by TF for Caryle Baer , a Washington attorney who for many years directed the American Society of Bookplate Collectors and Designers.



I 'll be back next Sunday with a regular blog posting..If you look at my Ebay listings and do not see bookplates that fit into your collection please send me an email and let me know what you are looking for..I have many other bookplates for sale or exchange.



















No comments: