Thursday, December 21, 2006

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BOOKPLATES

Stop the presses! Son of bookplate junkie just sent this to me and I thought I would share it with my eight regular readers since it made me laugh out loud:

My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you who have taken the time to send me odd ball news items throughout the year. I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas/Happy Chanukah and a very prosperous New Year.

Extra thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat shit in the glue on envelopes, because I now have to get a wet towel every time I need to seal an envelope.

Because of your concern, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it removes toilet stains.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheist bastards who refuse to put " under God " on their cans.

I no longer use Saran wrap or Teflon frying pans because they cause Cancer.

I no longer receive packages from FedEx or UPS since they are actually Al Quada in disguise.



I no longer eat KFC because their" chickens" are horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

All joking aside, it has been a good year and I am waiting for the son of the exiled president of Nigeria to send me a three million dollar pay out on my $20,000.00 investment.

Seasons greetings to one and all. Lew Jaffe

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I knew UPS was evil, but FedEx!? :O

Happy New Year!

Stefanie said...

Heh, that's good.

Happy New Year!