Saturday, January 16, 2010

FABS Meeting in Ann Arbor /Bookplate designer in North Branch, Michigan

I  am not a book collector . If I had to choose a category for myself it would be book groupie.
 I belong to two book collecting clubs, one  in Delaware and one in Pennsylvania.All the local book collecting groups are part of an umbrella organization called The Fellowship of American Bibliophilic Societies(FABS) .In May of this year their annual meeting will be in Ann Arbor and Detroit.Michigan.I will be attending the meeting and hope that this little blurb about the meeting  might interest some of you who are really book collectors.

Click on Images to Enlarge

Marina Terauds is a very talented print maker whose bookplates are worthy of your consideration if you are finally going to bite the bullet and have one designed for yourself .Here is a link to her website

No comments: