Saturday, April 06, 2013

Bookplates Of Ancient Studies Scholars

Charles Elwood Jones is the Head Librarian at the Institute For The Study Of The Ancient World.

I was so impressed with his April 4th blog about the bookplates  of Ancient Studies Scholars that I asked his permission to cut and paste the entire blog  .He most graciously consented. The devil is in the details
.I was unable to properly  paste the contents of his blog so I will revert to plan B

Here is a link to his blog:


http://ancientworldbloggers.blogspot.nl/2008/08/bookplates-of-scholars-in-ancient.html

If you want to send scans of  bookplates Mr Jones can add to his blog here is his address:

cellwoodjones@gmail.com


I will be back with a regular blog posting on Tuesday or Wednesday.
 See you soon.







1 comment:

Charles Jones said...

Thanks for the link Lew. I'll be delighted to hear from any of your correspondents.
Yours,

-Chuck-