Sunday, November 10, 2013

Odds and Ends

There are many "social media" addictions which puzzle me.
  Twitter for example seems like a waste of time in order  to save time.
 Having said that I have recently discovered something of interest on Pinterest, a website for keeping electronic scrapbooks.

I get a number of hits (referrals) from the readers of Pinterest and just found out that by following the link below you can  see hundreds of images which were pasted from my blog .Looking at the images was like a trip down memory lane for me.You may have to register to see the images but I encourage you to do so.

 Two or three bookplates seem to be very popular and appear in several scrapbooks. 
Cecil B. DeMille
A Dragon by Daniel Mitsui
A Rabbit by Andy English

http://www.pinterest.com/source/bookplatejunkie.blogspot.com/

I have a duplicate of Barry Goldwater's bookplate for possible exchange.


If all goes well I will be back before the week is over with a well researched article about Frances W. Delehanty.

No comments: