Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Bookplates On eBay

From time to time I select choice duplicates from my collection and put them on eBay.
This time around I had a spurt of energy  and listed 25 bookplates.

2/11/2014- The Ebay auction has ended.Bidding was aggressive and robust.

If you wish to be notified before my next auction please send me an Email
Lew Jaffe
Bookplatemaven@hotmail.com





Engraved by S.L.Smith

Engraved by J.W.Spenceley


Drawn by Dugald Stewart Walker

Engraved by W.P.Barrett

By Rockwell Kent


By Rockwell Kent

By Harry Roundtree

Engraved by E.D. French


Engraved by E.D.French

By Dugald Stewart Walker

By  H.J. F. Badeley

By Dugald Stewart Walker

Wood Engraving by Asa Cheffetz

Arts and Crafts,unknown artist

Engraved by Leo Wyatt

Engraved by W.F. Hopson


Engraved by E.D.French

Wood Engraving by Asa Cheffetz

By W. E. Fisher

By Rockwell Kent

My next posting will be about the bookplates of Leonard Baskin. 

No comments: