From time to time I post duplicates for possible exchange.It is a good way to add items to my collection and meet new collectors.
I also have duplicates in the following categories :
18th century American
Magicians
Notable people
Angling
Theatrical and Cinema
I can send scans by category to anyone who contacts me.
Bookplatemaven@hotmail.com
6/24/2017
Just added a duplicate of Erich Cohn's bookplate by Hermann Struck along with one used by congressman Emanuel Celler
Marcus Adler No Longer available
Joseph Klein No Longer available--
-Heinrich Loewe no longer available
The Lilien Plate is no longer available
I also have duplicates in the following categories :
18th century American
Magicians
Notable people
Angling
Theatrical and Cinema
I can send scans by category to anyone who contacts me.
Bookplatemaven@hotmail.com
6/24/2017
Just added a duplicate of Erich Cohn's bookplate by Hermann Struck along with one used by congressman Emanuel Celler
![]() |
| Erich Cohn No longer available |
![]() |
| The Emanuel Celler Bookplate is no longer available |
Marcus Adler No Longer available
![]() |
| Hebrew College Brookline No longer Available |
-Heinrich Loewe no longer available
![]() |
| Note: one side of the David Wolffsohn bookplate is closely trimmed |
The Lilien Plate is no longer available










No comments:
Post a Comment