Friday, August 11, 2006

Technorati Rating And New Image Search Engine

When I started this blog back in June I had no idea how enjoyable the process would be but I quickly realized that it gives me enormous pleasure to create these little postings and share information with kindred spirits.

On June 9th my Technorati rating was 1,373,516 . As of this morning it was 123,898 .Thank you out there , for the vote of confidence.For those of you unfamiliar with Technorati WWW.Technorati.com it is both a blog search engine and rating service .

Another website which is quite new deserves your attention : WWW.netvue.com
It is a well organized image search engine.You can , for instance search bookplate and see many images either as a slide show or individually. The site developer needs to work out some bugs. It takes a few minutes to figure out how to shut down the slide show and use the roller on your mouse instead , but it is worth the effort.

No comments: