Sunday, December 09, 2007

eBay Seller: bookplatemaven: Prints, Art items on eBay.com






After I came to the conclusion that retirement is stifling , I enrolled in a real estate course at Temple University . On Tuesday I take my final exam , for which I am not fully prepared so this is an abridged posting .

If you click on the link above you can see how my Ebay sales are progressing.You may even find a bookplate which appeals to you.

The little device pictured is a new identity theft protector that Ebay and PayPal sell for $ 5.00(that right $5.00).It's about two inches long and well worth looking into. . This nifty device gives you added protection if someone inserts a key stroke recorder into your computer or somehow gains access to your PayPal password.The device creates a random number which needs to be logged in to gain access to your account.It adds a few seconds to the process but I feel it is well worth having .
I recently purchased a bookplate by the late Al Hirshfield .It is the only one I have ever seen. Leighton K. Brill was Oscar Hammerstein's assistant for over twenty years and also wrote several movie scripts.
Here is another site for unusual collections and collectors:




No comments: