Sunday, June 07, 2009

Queen Elizabeth ll and Bookplate Withdrawal






For those of you fellow bookplate junkies who are experiencing profound bookplate withdrawal here is an affordable fix. I am selling some scarce bookplates from the libraries of famous people. Here is a link to my current Ebay listings:














By Will Carter




By Jessie M.King











I just read an interesting article about blogging and bloggers on page one of the Sunday Styles section of The New York Times (6/7/2009). This paragraph was of special interest :




" According to a 2008 survey by Technorati, which runs a search engine for blogs , only 7.4 million out of the 133 million blogs the company tracks had been updated in the past 120 days.That translates to 95 percent of of blogs being essentially abandoned, left to lie fallow on the Web , where they become public remnants of a dream-or at least an ambition - unfulfilled."




The article got me thinking about my own blog aspirations . It seems I have none . That is probably why I look forward to this weekly conversation with all of you. . I get about 100 hits per day from Google and various blog links plus another 100 per week from Feedburner .I suppose I do have one goal which is to keep the audience growing.



See you next week.















No comments: