Sunday, February 17, 2013

And The Winner Is

I want to thank everyone who participated in the humorous bookplate contest. There were many fine entries and the selection was not easy.
The winner is Muriel Frega.

This was the third contest I've had in seven years..The first in 2007 was a bizarre bookplate contest .The winner was Nina Allen and this was her entry.
The second contest in 2009 was about a bookplate tattoo .
 Contestants were asked to insert a caption for the blank line shown below.

The winner was Keith Sheid and his entry was  The College of Arms.
I would like to have another contest  in about six months but I could use some help.If you have any suggestiosn for a bookplate contest please send me an email

Bookplatemaven@hotmail.com

This is a brief posting so I will be back again on Tuesday or Wednesday .
See you soon.

No comments: